Your home whitening kit contains Poladay Tooth Whitening system. Please follow the instructions carefully for safe, optimal results.
There are two types of Pola Day treatment, 7.5%, and 9.5%. Make sure to use the right treatment guideline below.
|One or Two 30 Minute Sessions Per Day
|Two 15 Minute Sessions Per Day
|One 45 Minute Session Per Day
|One 30 Minute Session Per Day
Sensitive During Treatment?
Some patients will experience mild sensitivity during the whitening process. If this happens, simply take a break from treatment for a day or two. You can also shorten your treatment time. Taking a break or reducing the treatment time won’t change your result, so it’s ok to take your time.
How To Steps:
1. Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
2. Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth.
3. Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush.
4. Leave the tray in place for the time shown in the Treatment Guideline above.
5. After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
How To Steps:
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment.
- Do not smoke immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
- Foods and drinks containing strong colours should be avoided for at least 48 hours after the treatment period or consumed in moderation.
- Use gel at room temperature.
- To be used under the supervision of a dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under 14 years old.
- Patients with a history of chemical allergies are advised to carry out allergy testing by a specialist before using these products.
- Discontinue use if any unusual sensitivity or reactions occur and consult your dentist.
- Do not inject Pola Day or Pola Night into the body.
- CAUTION: FEDERAL LAW RESTRICTS THIS DEVICE TO SALE BY OR ON THE ORDER OF A DENTIST.
- Here is a great video that explains the procedure step by step. However, the video is for overnight whitening. Don’t leave yours in overnight, follow the Treatment Guideline above for the correct times.